[TriLUG] mostly OT: Tech Lobbyist

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 24 21:30:36 EDT 2015

My apology! I was a bit scatterbrained in my previous response and rambled
about bitcoin Legislation. I was at a Vet Startup conference at RTP
Frontier when I sent the response.

The original question of this thread was.."Is there any Lobbyist
representing tech? "

Chris Emanuel is a local tech lobbyist. I met him at a recent Triangle
Bitcoin meetup, which I video recorded.

http://theemanuelgroup.com

He has recently lobbied for drones and bitcoin related Legislation.

Jeremy