[TriLUG] mostly OT: Tech Lobbyist

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 25 17:14:17 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

I worked with a guy about 15 years ago who had spent some time with towns
in GA. Its common for the towns to sell cable service, phone service, etc.
We all know the model around water; but there is no reason the town/city
should have a monopoly on water any more than Internet, or even power.

Cheers,
Tim