[TriLUG] [TriEmbed] Favourite electrical connectors?

matt@noway2.thruhere.net via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 25 17:17:06 EDT 2015

    You arw right.  Its been too long.  5.08mm is .2 inches.  5.08 and 5mm are both connector standards.  I find 5.08 to be easier to work with in most circuits, especially if you're doing the layout.  I would use a .1x.1 grid as standard.
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Scott LambdinDate: Fri, Sep 25, 2015 5:00 PMTo: Matt Flyer;Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion;Subject:Re: [TriLUG] [TriEmbed] Favourite electrical connectors?
These are different sizes -  5.08mm / .100 inch