[TriLUG] OT: Wired Gigabit Router Postscript, or Post Mortem...

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 13 18:28:11 EDT 2015

Hi Heath,

Going back to the original post, I use the DD-WRT/54GL to give my home office a separate subnet that has visibility to my employer's VPN.  The reason for upgrading it is that the rest of my home network is upgraded to gigabit hardware now.

The Ubiquity product would have been ideal if in software was up to the task.  It's super fast, compact, and very hackable. I hope that one of the popular firmware ports shows up for it soon!

Scott C.