[TriLUG] Books that inspired us

Phillip Rhodes via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 21 15:11:58 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Bryan X via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org>
wrote:

> The Shockwave Rider by John Brunner
> Read this first on the Kindle back in highschool.. then AGAIN on the Kindle
> during highschool, because it was so good. Also, it inspired me to
> jailbreak my Kindle.

I only just read The Shockwave Rider about 2 years ago, but man... wow.
That book
is criminally under-rated.  I'd advise anybody on this list, that hasn't
read it yet,
go "run, not walk" to your nearest bookstore and snag a copy.  Or, order
from Amazon, whatever.  :-)
The point is, it's an amazing book and definitely worth a read.

Phil
~~~
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM