[TriLUG] I just got my 15 minutes of fame

Chris Knowles via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Oct 24 16:09:30 EDT 2015

While I often have to refer to the man page for the more interesting bits,
cron is also not a mystery to me.

I suspect that "I have to refer to the man page" would also be viewed as
black magic by this author.  (Just *knowing* that there is such a thing,
let alone referring to it.  Like reading the Necronomicon.)

CJK