[TriLUG] [FS} 8 Motorola SB6141 Cable Modems

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Nov 19 20:29:31 EST 2015

I've got 8 Motorola SB6141 Cable Modems that need a good home.

I thought I'd offer them here before I put them on Amazon/eBay.

I just bought these last year, so they're lightly used. They are the 8
channel models (downstream), so they theoretically support 340+Mbps
downstream.

However, the way Time Warner is currently using the channels they will only
support up to 100Mbps on them.

You need 16 channel models to do 300Mbps.

Message me off-list if interested.

-Wes
Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer