[TriLUG] More surplus

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 20 11:49:27 EST 2015

I have been thinking about this for some time, now, and decided that
this was a good time to join the party.

I have some equipment that I have not touched in quite some time (
years? ), and thought that it would be nice to pass it on to a home
where it was better appreciated.

The pieces that I can remember just now are Sun boxes, including:

A gorgeous big monitor ( 22 inch? ) -- you know, those paper white ( it
may actually do RGB ) Sun monitors.

Three Ultra Sparc boxes, two of one model and one of another ( two 20s
and a 10? )

A flatter, more horizontal machine, bigger than the pizza boxes.  Makes
a good monitor stand or lifter.  I looked at it a month or so ago, but
don't remember the model. ( Super Sparc????? )

I think that I may have some pizza boxes, too, but they weren't with the
others.

As I remember, everything worked for me the last time that I powered
them up, but that was some time ago.  If I remember correctly, I had
installed OpenSolaris on one of the 20s, myself.

I also have one of those "bubble gum" Macs, the big blue
semi-transparent, all-in-one machines.

All of the above were purchased as "projects," but I haven't touched
them in too long, so am offering them, for free, to anybody who might
want to play.

Brian