[TriLUG] Router upgrade

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Nov 21 19:05:59 EST 2015

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Moose Barry via TriLUG
<trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I have a a TP-Link TL-WR1043ND.
> Any of you have this device? I have OpenWrt on it. It looks like I need to upgrade my hardware. I am looking at  the AC1750 cable modem router. Anybody in the group with this device  with OpenWrt on it. Any feedback on your experience? Tips?

      What is wrong with it? I thought the openwrt crowd liked it. I
do have a TL-WR1043ND running openwrt but because I was not getting
much help with my vlan issues I delegated it to be a wifi AP which my
SRX -- I need vlans just like a politician needs to lie and steal --
is doing most of the heavy lifting.