[TriLUG] Router upgrade

Bill Farrow via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Nov 23 10:18:30 EST 2015

> On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Moose Barry via TriLUG
>> I have a a TP-Link TL-WR1043ND.
>> Any of you have this device? I have OpenWrt on it. It looks like I need to

Hey Moose,
Last week I upgraded a TL-WR1043ND (v1.8) to the latest OpenWRT Stable
(Chaos Calmer). Seemed to go well. I need to get some run-time on it
before I can say that the wifi works properly and stays up.

I used this file:
  openwrt-15.05-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

Is anyone else on this mailing list using OpenWRT on this router ?

Thanks,
Bill