[TriLUG] Call for PR Officer nominations

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Dec 15 11:56:37 EST 2015

Throw my name in hat as a nominee.

I was the TriLUG PR Officer the year before last and I know what to expect
mostly.

Past experience includes BarcampRDU 2013 Organizer and PR volunteer for All
Things Open 2013,2014,2015.

Also over the past year, as an in-kind sponsor (hoping to find web and
graphic design gigs), my wife and I have created and managed the NC Public
Relations Society's online resources and helped them organize their events.
I have certainly learned a thing or two about the PR industry by
volunteering my time there.

If elected and if the SC approved, I would also push for an event in the
Spring. I keep thinking about organizing a Creative Commons/Linux Audio
music event, perhaps in conjunction with BarcampRDU. I believe I
already have enough pledged sponsors to do it.

Jeremy Davis
@jeremydavis0_0
www.linkedin.com/in/jeremydavisprofile/
www.trianglecareerdevelopment.com