[TriLUG] Router Upgrade?

Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jan 2 09:58:52 EST 2016

My home system consists of only two devices: laptop and IPad. I live in a fairly large older house with lathe & plaster walls. The laptop is on the 2nd floor and the router, which cannot be moved, is on the first. I have no really problem with the laptop but I just got the IPad and have not tried it throughout the house. I currently have a Linksys WRT54G that I have to keep in drawer. I am considering an upgrade to a Linksys WRT1900AC. Cost is not a consideration.  Any thoughts?

Brian Grawburg
Wilson

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]