[TriLUG] Reminder - TriLUG Hack Night! 21 January 2016 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm

Jack Hill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jan 20 22:50:06 EST 2016

If you want a preview of some of the things we'll be working on, check out
our experimental issue tracker:

   https://appsdev.trilug.org/fossil/rptview?rn=1

You'll notice that it is running fossil <http://fossil-scm.org>, an
integrated distributed version control system, issue tracker, and wiki. I
have also imported our current configuration management code:

   https://appsdev.trilug.org/fossil/dir?ci=tip

The plan for tomorrow is to break into smaller groups and work on the
various issues. We welcome all help, comments, and questions.

See y'all tomorrow,
Jack