[TriLUG] Anyone pay their raleigh utility bill on line?

James Jones via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 17 10:21:53 EST 2016

All,

I have tried all morning to login to the raleigh nc utility billing website
to pay my bill. Each time I try, I receive a message "The system is
currently unavailable. Please try back again later".

I even tried to retrieve my username & password, but on username, it fails
on my account number says it is an invalid account number. A number being
copied directly from my bill.

I called their customer service and was told that I was the only person
complaining about the website, so it must be my problem. I tried 4
different browsers and received the same results. I even rebooted my ubuntu
computer ( something I reserve for windows pc's ).

Anyone have a contact to raleigh nc's IT department?

jcj   KK4VUS

--
Jc Jones
Blogs -