[TriLUG] Server Distro on HP with SAS Drives

Matt Pusateri via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 24 16:38:15 EST 2016

Normally you, interrupt the menu with linux dd, which then allows you to load a device driver.

A quick google shows this forum entry. I’m sure you can find more HP specific resources as well.

 https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6930 <https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6930>

Matt P.