[TriLUG] Linux Laptop

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 26 11:09:58 EST 2016

Actually, the hardware compatibility thing is why I started looking at
chromebooks.  Knowing they were at their core linux and that I could use
the crouton script allowed me I felt better price points into in theory
ultralight books.  I don't want to say ultrabook as they really aren't.  I
got my R11 yesterday and I have a convertible (think like the Lenovo Yoga)
linux laptop that is about 2 lbs and can run for 9 hours on a charge.
Touch screen working in crouton although I haven't figured out multitouch
yet.  Not really tried yet either.  It will get there.

Ken