[TriLUG] (free) IEEE RoboReseach event on May 20-21st

Charles West via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 29 11:18:00 EST 2016

Hello,

Registration for the IEEE RoboResearch Event on May 20-1st is now open.
The event is free and features some pretty interesting speakers, so I hope
you find it worth your time.  The schedule for the event is below.

Registration page:
http://sites.ieee.org/ncc-roboresearch/

We also have some nice big breakout rooms for the event, so we have ample
room to show off anything that we would like.  If you have a project that
you would like to show people, please shoot me an email and we will clear
off a space at the event.

Thanks!
Charlie West