[TriLUG] Self intro + tech meetup group in Wilmington

Ashby, Jason (IMS) via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 4 09:50:13 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Just recently joined this awesome group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I'm a Linux admin and dev living in Wilmington, NC working for a biomed company that is based out of MD.

I help to organize a meetup group here called Advancing Technology in Wilmington<http://wilmington.technology/> that you may be interested in attending if you're ever down this way. We meet every third Thursday of the month from 6-8 pm at an incubator/coworking space called tek Mountain<http://tekmountain.com/>.  We have a variety of presentations ranging from the more technical (programming, network and server admin, Arduino/pi) to higher level topics like tech project management, agile methodologies, etc...  We'd love to get you Triangle tech people down our way to help influence and shape our growing tech community here in Wilmington.

If you are interested in presenting at a meetup, let me know what topics you're interested in. We'll help pay travel and lodging. Our next meetup is Thursday April 21st and where we will be discussing software testing and QA.  We have someone presenting some manual software testing tools...we're looking for someone to do a 15-20 min overview on automated testing concepts still, so contact me if you or someone you know are interested.

Cheers,
Jason Ashby

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.