[TriLUG] Regarding the SPAM "Fw: new message"

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 13 08:55:57 EDT 2016

I received a couple of these that are obvious spam that is trying to get
you to click on a PHP page that looks like it belongs to someone in
Istanbul, Turkey.

Per the message header, the sender was NOT Trilug but it looks like they
are sending to groups of people alphabetically from the Trilug mailing
list, which why I am asking: is there any possibility that the pilot or
another server may have been comprised that would enable them to gain this
information?