[TriLUG] Build a Homebrew Linux Router?

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 14 14:13:36 EDT 2016

I wonder if anyone has played with bonding with a home-based router?  I
tried to set something up years ago but all traffic went out on one
external interface. I was hoping to get some sort of round-robin use of two
external internet connections.

Cheers,
Tim

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Wes Garrison via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org