[TriLUG] ways of "recycling" old PC laptops or desktops in the Triangle area

Mark R. Biggers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 14 17:53:50 EDT 2016

Hello TriLUG folks:

I have 5 or so PC obsolete desktops and laptops -- two of which (laptops) I
have scratched and installed Xubuntu 16.04 Linux on them, in hopes they might
prove useful to someone.

Regardless, after some more nuking + paving with some Linux, I need to move
all these out of my home.  Who in the Durham / Chapel Hill area takes PCs for
recycling or donation?   I don't want to dumpster them.

I also have 2 good working N wireless routers, I am no longer using, would
like to donate or recycle those too.

thanks much!
----mark