[TriLUG] Upcoming list configuration change

Aaron Schrab via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 17 16:45:29 EDT 2016

In the near future (probably Monday evening) I am planning to enable
VERP (Variable-Envelope Return Path) for messages sent through the
TriLUG mailman server.  This means that the envelope sender address for
messages from this list will be changing, so if you're using that to
filter messages from lists on this server you will need to make
adjustments.  If you don't know what the preceding sentence means, you
can probably ignore this message.

This change will affect all mailing lists processed by this server, but
I'm only announcing it here since IMO the other hosted lists don't
receive enough traffic to justify announcing this change on those as
well.