[TriLUG] pxe-bootable linux

Roger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jun 25 11:31:43 EDT 2016

Try googling "pxe knoppix"
I've apt-get installed apps not included on the bootable iso, which is very complete. Knoppix usually runs well from a bootable thumb drive. Knoppix installs into a ram drive so it doesn't change the host hard drive unless told to. Knoppix cheat codes may also be helpful and, I believe, you could build your own, custom iso with apps you need.

Let us know what you come up with.

--
Roger Broseus

(Please excuse tiepos induzed by the droided predictive text tool.)