[TriLUG] Meeting, September 8: Amazon Web Services (AWS) for Linux Engineers

Stephen P. Schaefer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 24 10:11:34 EDT 2016

On 08/24/2016 09:53 AM, Aaron Schrab via TriLUG wrote:
> At 13:43 +0000 24 Aug 2016, "J. S. Evans via TriLUG" <trilug at trilug.org>
> wrote:
>> Will this meeting be recorded for those who can't make it?
>
> Yes, presentations are recorded and posted sometime afterwards.

I went to the meetings page on trilug.org and links to recordings of
past meetings get very sparse after 2015.  Most of those which were
present were links to youtube, so I searched youtube for "trilug" and
there was only one 2016 meeting available.

I understand no one is getting paid to do this, and you're just coddling
slackers who couldn't make the effort to show up, but if you do think
that the recordings are worthwhile, then execution on the publishing end
could up its game a little.

For those recordings which are available, thank you!