[TriLUG] Google Fiber Triangle Build out

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 25 10:35:20 EDT 2016

I wonder if Google realizes that the vast majority of their potential customers for a 1GB service are techies and as we see on this list they are not interested in wireless? How could a company as sophisticated as Google make such a poor choice?
just 2 cents worth a pence on a good day.
John Vaughters