[TriLUG] On the subject of Google WiFi

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 25 16:23:24 EDT 2016

> If they stop coming up with new technologies to own us, a lot of
cargo cult developers and snake oil dealers would be out of jobs.
Speaking of snake oil, I wanted to offer a service as an intermediary to a Black Hat that will shadow your Government shadow and let you know what they know. I can do this because i've done this and what I found out is that the Government blacklisted me from being shadowed after the last 10 shadows committed suicide because the only interesting thing they ever found me doing was playing with my Tiny Core. Of course the final straw to their final discourse was to find out Tiny Core is just a linux distribution. To make a long story short about my Tiny Core experience and it's affect to my shadows. I now have a Black Hat sales agreement that we can conduct on the Dark Web, if you got any Bit Coin to give.

Sorry Folks, I went all 5pm Friday and it's only Thursday. I promise not to sneak in a Saturday.