[TriLUG] Google Fiber Triangle Build out

Rob Rousseau via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Aug 26 09:22:57 EDT 2016

I was co-sysop of the Body Shop (TAG), knew Baxter sysop, used to log on
regularly to the Spectrum of Dreams (WWIV) and Alchemist's Lab.
300 to 1200 to 2400 seemed like gold.  Played lots of TradeWars and other
games. Used Xmodem & Kermit with Procomm and then later faster Zmodem with
Telix (developed locally). They were fun times.
Strider