[TriLUG] The Case of the insane wifi location

Roy Vestal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 26 10:37:23 EDT 2016

Depending on your budget, you may want to consider replacing the
system(s) with a managed wifi system.

Our church used to have this issue to with mutliple WAPs, different
brands, etc.  We finally replaced it with an UBEE system. Granted I
prefer the Meraki (if you know where I work that makes sense :P ) but
this solved *multiple* issues for us.

-Roy