[TriLUG] Recommendation for SQL Training

Leonard Boyle via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 28 11:00:35 EDT 2016

Hi

Trinug is a good source for sql data, they have a data sig group.
Also they have a free sat code camp coming up next month.

http://www.codecamp.org/Raleigh/

Another source of  free sql training on Microsoft's site.

https://mva.microsoft.com/product-training/sql-server#!lang=1033

And microsoft was working on releasing ms/sql server for linux.

You might also look at edx, coursera, and udacity for mostly free training.

len

http://www.codecamp.org/Raleigh/