[TriLUG] JOB - ISO Security Architect - Linux Expert

Rogers, Matthew via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 10 14:11:27 EDT 2016

Hello Trilug Members,

I'm looking for some top tier talent and wanted to share this position.  I'm really looking for someone with lots of Linux experience and someone who enjoys a challenge.  If you know anyone - or want to apply, please do!  This isn't a paperwork job, this a technical position.  I built my first kernel @ age 12 on Slackware Linux and I understand the value of knowing Linux.

https://americas-allscripts.icims.com/jobs/8566/security-architect/job

Experience:
*         5+ years of experience in Information Security within an enterprise environment
*         Experience with Windows and Linux
*         Linux administration experience
*         Experience with Perl/Bash/SQL for use with generating reports and system automation
*         Splunk experience a big plus
*         Experience with audit methodology for firewalls and other gatekeeping technologies
*         Working knowledge of TCP/IP stack & familiarity with common protocols e.g., HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS
*         Familiarity with network and application threats such as DoS/DDoS, SQL injection, XSS, reconnaissance scanning, and methods to avoid detection
*         Working knowledge of compliance, and regulatory requirements, such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and Healthcare Information Privacy Protection Act (HIPAA).
*         InfoSec certification are a plus such as CISSP, CompTIA Security+, GIAC Security Essentials, & CEH
*         Experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus, Acunetix, Qualys, or Metasploit a plus

Matthew Rogers