[TriLUG] Cloud computing

Roy Vestal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Nov 9 10:33:39 EST 2016

Would this be a good alternative for you?

    Using davfs2 to mount your Box.com storage.

http://www.math.cmu.edu/~gautam/sj/blog/20150807-box-webdav.html

Also, I'm assuming you are using a GUI. According to this article you
need to set the default program type for editing and Box Edit should
recognize it. This happens to be LibreOffice on Windows in the article,
but I would assume that would work in linux.

https://community.box.com/t5/Help-Forum/Box-Edit-with-LibreOffice/td-p/4177

-Roy