[TriLUG] Looking for Raspberry Pis

Roy Vestal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 9 11:52:13 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm looking for 3 or 4 Raspberry Pis: RPi 1B+, RPi2, or RPi3 for a
project. I can by brand new RPi3s for $35.00, however older RPis will
work for this project. I wanted to check with my fellow TriLUGers to see
if they had older RPis they didn't want and would be willing to sell
them for $15.00 or so to help clean out the junk drawer.

If you have one you don't want/need any longer, please let me know. I
can buy new ones, but I wanted to see if there were some that needed a
new home first.

-Roy Vestal