[TriLUG] NO TriEmbed Monday Meeting

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jan 9 05:52:13 EST 2017

Being one of the 3 customers at the supermarket on Saturday I completely
understand your not quite subtle remark. Of course coming from a state --
Florida -- where snowfall is measured in meters, I have years of experience
driving in snow and ice, so this weekend did not bother me.

Do they also close airport here at the first sight of snow like they do in
ATL?