[TriLUG] Remote Desktop Woes

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jan 9 12:10:43 EST 2017

remmina uses FreeRDP as the backend.  You could try running xfreerdp from
the command line to figure out more because remmina does not support all of
the options the xfreerdp command does,

For my work I had to do this.  I needed to compile the master branch from
git and run from the commandline to negotiate a the tls gateway in.
Actually now a days I have a python script I use for this that prompts for
my password and then builds the command line for me to run.

Ken