[TriLUG] NO TriEmbed Monday Meeting

Rogers, Matthew via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 12 09:55:38 EST 2017

I grew up in Maine, living with snow is awful.  I love here in NC that it disappears within 72 hours.  #thegoodlife

Matthew Rogers
Senior Security Manager
O: +1.919.329.1130    M: +1.919.691.4636
allscripts.com | matthew.rogers2 at allscripts

Allscripts: Building open, connected communities of health