[TriLUG] Radio Shack Catalogs

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Mar 10 19:33:46 EST 2017

A little after the time this Polypaks ad was current (75) I was hiking
from Westboro to their retail counter in Wakefield (near Boston). I
still have a box of their floor sweepings TTL DIPs that I can't make
myself throw away. Check out the price of an 8080 chip in the upper
right corner. Notice the 1k bit RAM chips are $3.95. A couple years
after this ad I soldered 160 of those together in my first PC (SWTPC 6800).

http://www.retrotechnology.com/vcfmw9/73_aug75_polypaks.jpg

-Pete