[TriLUG] HPC Sysadmin opportunity

Hilmar Lapp via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 28 15:30:39 EDT 2017

(I hope this is appropriate to post here. Apologies if not, and happy to be told so.)

If you care about science, building/administering clusters and/or VM clouds, and advancing reproducibility in scientific high-performance computing, we have an opening for a Sr. System Administrator in HPC:
https://genome.duke.edu/about/employment-opportunities#hpc-sysadmin <https://genome.duke.edu/about/employment-opportunities#hpc-sysadmin>

We’re a small team of individuals passionate about what we do in research informatics & computing (e.g., https://genome.duke.edu/cores/computing <https://genome.duke.edu/cores/computing>). Almost everything we do is open source (https://github.com/duke-gcb/ <https://github.com/duke-gcb/>), and we build everything on and with Linux. If you’re not sure and have questions, informal inquiries are welcome.

  -hilmar
--
Hilmar Lapp -:- genome.duke.edu -:- lappland.io