[TriLUG] Fwd: [mil-oss] .mil .fed .state OSS projects

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Apr 6 20:39:32 EDT 2017

If the public pays for it the public should be able to use it right?

Just imagine how many proprietary licenses we are all paying for right now
just so government employees can send email, use a web browser, type memos,
maintain spreadsheets, enter data, and create presentation slides.

I am very glad to see the open source progress made in the right direction.
I hope it continues.

Jeremy