[TriLUG] AMD Rizen

Jeffery Painter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Apr 8 19:16:14 EDT 2017

The saga continues.  I finally got the correct fan and adapter kit, but
the Asus Prime X370-Pro MB won't post - seems like many of them shipped
with a BIOS that is not compatible with the new Ryzen CPUs and you can't
update the BIOS without a working CPU so I will be returning it.  If
anyone else has managed to get one of these systems off the ground, I
would love to hear about your setup.

--
Jeff