[TriLUG] HPC Systems Admin Opening in Durham

Mike Hartnett via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 24 09:22:45 EDT 2017

Hi ,

I hope this note finds you well. I have 3 opening for HPC Systems Administrators in Durham. My client will pay above market rates.
Can you share this with your RTP Members? I would appreciate it.

SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR

  *   Permanent position

  *   Full-time: above-market compensation, generous benefits package, relocation assistance

  *   Onsite only: in our NYC office or one of our data centers in Durham, NC or Endicott, NY

  *   Candidates will be asked to note preference for onsite location

Technical Requirements:

  *   Responsible for administering our servers and cluster environments:

  *   Massively parallel custom supercomputers
  *   Petabytes of storage
  *   High-performance local and wide-area networks
  *   Linux clusters ranging from hundreds to thousands of CPU cores and GPUs

  *   Experienced hires preferred, but we are open to considering exceptional junior candidates
  *   Deep Linux expertise required
  *   Must be hands-on and interested in an individual contributor role
  *   Other relevant experience might include:

  *   High-performance computing management
  *   Technical support, IT
  *   Software development and/or DevOps
  *   Cloud-computing services (e.g. AWS)
  *   Networking or systems design

Thank you,
Mike

Michael P. Hartnett
Technical Options, Inc.
630-357-9400
mike at toi1.com<mailto:mike at toi1.com>
www.technical-options.com<http://www.technical-options.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/mphartnett<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mphartnett>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technical-Options-Inc/463512587010244

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error or wish to be removed from the Email list, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.