[TriLUG] Your new Steering Committee!

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 14 14:11:47 EDT 2017

Hello everyone-

Well, the hotly-contested election is finally over!  After an extended
round of negotiations over who will serve in which position that was
*every* *bit* as contentious as the election which preceded it, we have
our new Steering Committee!  :)

     Chair - Brian Gerard
     Vice Chair - Mauricio Tavares
     PR Officer - Jeremy Davis
     Treasurer - Michael Hrivnak
     Sysadmin - Aaron Schrab

The particularly observant among you might notice a certain amount of
similarity between this slate and the previous one.  ;)

We're all looking forward to another year of great speakers, hack
nights, and workshops!

Thank you all for being a part of TriLUG - you are what makes it the
excellent group it is!

Brian
Chair, TriLUG