[TriLUG] Have A Job

Stephen Joyce via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jun 4 17:16:12 EDT 2017

Hi Brian,

I'm not looking, but my wife is -- and this sounds like something she could
handle. She has a BS in business, speaks english and spanish, and has
management experience (including HR). She's been a SAHM for the past 2
years, but wants to return to the workforce soon.

What's the pay like? Assuming it's at an reasonable level, where does she
apply?

Sincerely,
Stephen