[TriLUG] Have A Job

ac via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 5 00:40:48 EDT 2017

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 23:08:06 -0400
Kevin Otte via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
> I think this is related to the DMARC mitigation measures in the list
> config. It could be fixed by returning the list to its original
> configuration, but then any receiving domains that enforce DMARC
> checking might throw the message away.

when you click/tap/point at the "Reply" then it sends your reply to
TWO email addresses.

Your email:
 Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion <trilug at trilug.org>

This is a mailman configuration and is polite/correct/nettiquette as it
replies to the poster and the list as your post is in reply to the sender post.
It gives the poster a heads up on large lists, like the kernel list, etc.
- to receive your reply before receiving the list reply (from que position)

(just btw DMARC is not widely supported and is generally ignored by
the vast majority of people - and this has nothing much to do with that)

hth

Andre