[TriLUG] Hello all

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 16 10:26:33 EDT 2017

Hi Karl, welcome to the list!

Based on the wikipedia page for the tux droid, the parent company Kysoh
has closed down.  There is a community website supports it, but it's in
French.  Last updated 2 years ago.  http://www.tuxdroid-community.org
The page has an Archive link, and there appears to be a bunch of stuff
available via FTP.

Given the number of inexpensive, well supported Linux-based projects
available, it's a tough call.  I see Tux Droids being sold as collectors
items on ebay, etc.  Maybe there's a market for it...

   Scott C.

--
Scott Chilcote
scottchilcote at ncrrbiz.com