[TriLUG] Any recommendations for cheap "cloud" hosting?

Reginald Reed via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 19 22:48:52 EDT 2017

Just add my 2 cents into the mix, I a *really* small VPS with Ramnode.com
that's I've been extremely happy with.  I've got one of their tiny 128MB
RAM, 12GB disk, 1 IPv4, IPv6/64 and 500GB of bandwidth for $15/yr.  I'm not
sure if the bandwidth is monthly or per year, but for my usage, it doesn't
matter (super light mail forwarding for a handful of domains).  The fairly
amazing thing is that my uptime is currently 688 days.  And yes, I know
that means that I'm running crazy out of date stuff, but I'm putting the
uptime out there to show how stable the service is, even for their
smallest/cheapest package.

Good luck!