[TriLUG] Spectrum Modem Fees

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 3 14:42:57 EDT 2017

> > Can anyone recommend a way to get a better deal out of Spectrum?
> >
>       Call them and tell them you are thinking on cancelling the
> service because you think it costs too much?

Did that.  They agreed to lower it a little, but they were still very
uncompetitive.  I live in the Triad area and have both TWC and North
State (originally the local telco) which offers fiber service.  North
State offered me TV and better internet for less than TW wanted for
just TV.

I'm getting ready to switch.  Just need to bite the bullet and do it.