[TriLUG] smallest mail server for CentOS 7

Ron Kelley via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 20 16:38:08 EDT 2017

DOH!  I have no idea why I didn’t think of that.  Looks like null-mailer has an official source package: https://untroubled.org/nullmailer/nullmailer-2.0.tar.gz <https://untroubled.org/nullmailer/nullmailer-2.0.tar.gz>

I looked into this last year, and the only thing I could find were the “.deb” file.  And, the notes said it was strictly for Ubuntu (not CentOS/RHEL).  Guess I did not look hard enough!

Thanks…

-Ron