[TriLUG] TriLUG T-Shirt Project

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Aug 4 17:52:20 EDT 2017

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017, John Ostrander via TriLUG wrote:

I would be happy to pay a higher price ($25-$30) for a T-shirt that lasts a long
time and is made of nice material, rather than one, that after drying on a
coathanger, is all wrinkled and feels like cardboard. I have bunch of promo
T-shirts that tore quickly or came unsown at the arms, that weren't worth the
effort to print. I don't need another one of those.

Thanks Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml