[TriLUG] Meeting: August 10, Open Data

Hrivnak, Michael via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 9 17:33:13 EDT 2017

Please RSVP for the meeting one way or another. I need to supply a
mostly-complete attendee list in advance. Meetup is easiest (please use
your real name), but feel free to just email me directly if you prefer.

Feel free to just show up if you find at the last minute you're able to
attend, but an RSVP is greatly appreciated whenever possible.

Michael