[TriLUG] Eclipse-Travel Choke Points

Stephen Bryant via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Aug 19 14:54:48 EDT 2017

As someone who lives near Santee, yeah, it's getting pretty busy. All the
hotels have been sold out for a while, and the grocery stores are starting
to look like a hurricane is coming. Traffic is almost as bad as if there
*is* a hurricane coming up the coast. I've got a feeling it's gonna be like
40 at rush hour - and I-95 is only two lanes. Santee and Manning aren't
very big to begin with.

--
Stephen Bryant
Sent from my mobile device